Make connects to rapidly get to a wide range of things in your introduction. Connection to a slide in the equivalent PowerPoint introduction, another introduction document, a site, a record on your PC or organize, or an email address. To help clarify the reason for the connection, add a screen tip to the hyperlink.
Supplement a Hyperlink
To utilize content or an image as a hyperlink:
1 . Open a record in Powerpoint that you need to add a connection to.
2. Select the content or realistic item that will contain the hyperlink.
3. Select Insert.
4. Select Hyperlink or Link. The Insert Hyperlink discourse box opens.
5. Choose what sort of connection you need to embed. Your choices incorporate Existing File or Web Page, Place in This Document, and Email Address. Must visit uninstall mcafee for more.
Add a Hyperlink to a Slide in the Same Presentation
To add a connection to an alternate slide in a similar introduction:
1. In the Insert Hyperlink discourse box, select Place in This Document. The choices include:
- First Slide
- Last Slide
- Next Slide
- Past Slide
- Slide Titles
2. Pick the slide that you need to connection to. A see of the slide seems to enable you to settle on your decision.
3. Select OK to close the exchange box and make the connection.
Add a Hyperlink to Another File on Your Computer or Network
You are not constrained to making hyperlinks to other PowerPoint slides. Make a hyperlink to any record on your PC or system, regardless of what program was utilized to make the other document.
There are two situations accessible amid your slide show introduction:
On the off chance that the hyperlink goes to another PowerPoint introduction, the connected introduction opens and is the dynamic introduction on the screen.
On the off chance that the hyperlink is to a record made in another program, the connected document opens in its relating program. It is then the dynamic program on the screen.
1. Pick Existing File or Web Page in the Insert Hyperlink exchange box.
2. Find the record on your PC or system that you wish to connection to and select it.
3. Select OK.
Add a Hyperlink to a Website
To open a site from your PowerPoint introduction, enter the total web address (URL) of the site.
1. In the Insert Hyperlink discourse box, select Existing File or Web Page.
2. In the Address content box, enter the URL of the site you need to connection to.
3. Select OK.
Add a Screen Tip to a Hyperlink on Your PowerPoint Slide
Screen tips include extra data to hyperlinks a PowerPoint slide. At the point when the watcher floats over the hyperlink amid the slideshow, the screen tip shows up.
1. In the Insert Hyperlink discourse box, select ScreenTip.
2. In the Set Hyperlink ScreenTip discourse box, enter the ScreenTip content you need to show up.
3. Select OK to spare the screen tip content and come back to the Insert Hyperlink exchange box.
4. Select OK to leave the Insert Hyperlink discourse box and apply the screen tip.
5. Begin a screenshow and drift over the connection to test the hyperlink screen tip.